Saturday, October 20, 2012

Harvest Ribbon


This ribbon was so awesome that I had to use it to make some cards.  This birthday card was made by just using the ribbon wrapped around a piece of rust colored cardstock, then placed on a black frame.  The decorative edge around the Happy Birthday was made by using 2 strips of gold tiny borders that I purchased from Flower Soft.

 For the inside, I fussy cut around the leaves on the ribbon and glued then to the card.


 
I found this ribbon on sale at Michaels and fell in love with it.  The camera doesn't do it justice. For this card, I added a Bitty Blossoms Rose made out of copper metal paper from a Cheery Lynn die that my friend Nancy gave me and backed it with a black flower made from the two flowers on the Manon's Wedding Garland from Cheery Lynn Dies. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment