Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Christmas Lodge


Christmas Lodge

Materials Used:
8 1/2" x 11"  White 110# cardstock from Staples
Paper - Frostwood Lodge paper from Stampin' Up!
Stamp: Christmas Lodge from Holiday Mini Catalog Sept 2011 - Jan 3, 2012 - My Digital Studio
Merry Christmas stamp from Hand Penned Holidays - Stampin' Up! stamped in black then highlighted with Sakura Red Star Gelly Roll pen from Sakura
Red Glimmer paper from Stampin' Up!

I made a card with this format and used fall colors for a Thanksgiving card for my brother's family.  My sister-in-law placed it on her kitchen counter and the papers on the glimmer paper kept falling off.  Every time I went by it I had to stick it back on as the tape just wasn't holding it.  I learned to use Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive to keep things from falling off the glimmer paper.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment